Im feeling really happy right now and i have decided that i am going to promote the first 25 people who reblog this post. Likes WILL NOT be counted. It can go over. Anyone who wants a solo promotion on here or my blog, then send me an ask and i shall promo you on your own as well as on the group one. You must be following me or I won’t promo you.
Having fun after a long day
Body Toning Workout…VIDEO
One Shot of Wheatgrass Juice
- One ounce contains 103 vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- One ounce of wheatgrass juice represents as much nutritional value as approximately 2.5 pounds of fresh green vegetables.
- Wheatgrass juice is high in chlorophyll.
- It is very high in vitamins A, B-Complex, C, E and K.
- Wheatgrass juice is a natural source of laetrile (B-17).
- It contains beta-carotene, which is found in red, green and yellow pigmented fruits and vegetables. Beta-carotene acts as a scavenger against harmful molecules flowing naturally through the body or through toxins inhaled from cigarette smoke, air pollution and other damaging sources.
- Wheatgrass cleanses, purifies and feeds the body by activating the white blood cells, which boost the body’s immune system.
- Wheatgrass juice is also beneficial for people who need to lose weight or cleanse their bodies.
Definitely going to start adding this to my green smoothies in the morning.
I need this in my morning smoothies as well!
I keep telling my Dad, the green thumb, we need to start growing this!
Chile, Lime, Shrimp and Grits
“If you’re breathing, God has a purpose for you. As long as you have breath, someone needs what you have. Your gifts, your talent, your love, your smile.”